Answered By: Victoria Hedley Last Updated: Jun 19, 2020 Views: 19
The University Library is currently available online and we will continue to support your learning and research through our virtual Help & Information desk and electronic resources.
We are offering a range of online services, including:
- Virtual Library Help using social media, email and online messaging (between 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday)
- Live chat with Library colleagues through (overnight chat will remain in place between 8.00pm to 8.00am)
- E-resources: our extensive collection is being expanded to include new titles and e-books. You can also request e-books for purchase via More Books scheme
- Subject support from Faculty Librarians
- Blogs to support your work online and highlight new e-resources
- Refocused website to make it easier to find the electronic resources and support that you need
Visit Virtual Library webpages for more information.